Watch Live Football Match Today Ecuador vs Peru in a South America World Cup Qualifier 2021 Match Live Stream from Sky Sports free online at SIALTV.PK
Peru couldn’t have gotten off to a much worse start in World Cup qualifying with no wins from its first five games, but CONMEBOL’s grueling 18-match qualifying schedule gives La Blanquirroja plenty of time to recover.
After a drought-ending run to qualify for the 2018 World Cup, where it finished third in a group with eventual winner France, Peru currently sits in last place in 2022 World Cup qualifying with its only point coming from an opening-match draw with Paraguay.
Meanwhile, Ecuador saw its hot start to qualifying stifled by a Brazilian side that has yet to lose in five qualifiers. On Friday, Ecuador held off the reigning South American champion for the first hour before succumbing to second-half goals from Neymar and Richarlison.
When is Ecuador vs Peru and what time does it kick off?
- Ecuador face Peru at on Tuesday, June 8.
- The match kicks off at 5 p.m. ET.
- Ecuador is an hour ahead of the UK so that will mean it kicks off at 6pm local time.
- The clash takes place in Stadion Miejski in Poznan.
- Venue: Municipal Stadium in Poznań
What TV channel is Ecuador vs Peru on and can I stream it?
- Ecuador vs Peru is on FuboTV Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Coverage begins at 4.55pm on Sky Sports Football and at 5pm on Sky Sports Main Event.
- To stream the game live, go to the Sky Go app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
How to watch a Ecuador vs Peru live stream in the US
ESPN has the rights to Ecuador vs Peru game and will be showing the match live on its ESPN3 channel. Ecuador vs Peru opens up a couple of options for streaming including FuboTV and Sling which both carry the channel.
Alternatively, you can use FuboTV to watch live with access to TUDN’s Spanish-language coverage of the game.
The kick-off for this game is at 5 pm ET / 02pm PT.
ECU vs PER Predicted Lineups
Ecuador (4-3-3): Domínguez; Estupiñán, Arreaga, Arboleda, Perlaza; M. Caicedo, Méndez, Carabalí, Estrada; J. Caicedo, Mena.
Peru (4-3-3): Gallese; Abram, López, Peña, Cueva; Tapia, Lapadula, Ramos, Advíncula; Carrillo, Yotún.