Watch Live Football Match Today France vs Switzerland in a #Euro2020 Match Live Stream from Sky Sports free online at SIALTV.PK
France vs Switzerland LIVE!
The Euro 2020 favorites get down to work tonight in Bucharest.
Reigning world champions France enter the round of 16 thanks to two consecutive draws after being held by Hungary and Portugal after their initial victory over Germany.
While that was enough to secure first place in a difficult Group F, also known as the ‘Group of Death’, Didier Deschamps’ Les Bleus will want to put on a dominant performance tonight to reaffirm their strong championship credentials.
Despite a growing injury list, France will be the big favorites to beat their neighbor Switzerland at the Arena Nationala.
What time does France vs Switzerland kick off?
- France vs Switzerland is scheduled for an 8pm BST kick-off tonight – Monday, June 28, 2021.
- The match kicks off at 7pm UK time.
- That’s 7pm in the UK.
- When the sides last met in October, France ran out 1-0 winners in the Uefa Nations League at Allianz Arena.
How to watch a France vs Switzerland Live Football stream in the UK?
- France vs Switzerland is live on BBC One.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- CT hold the rights to Euro 2020 in the Switzerland.
Where can I watch on TV and is there a live stream?
France vs Switzerland line-ups:
France XI: Lloris; Varane, Lenglet, Kimpembe; Pavard, Pogba, Kanté, Rabiot; Griezmann; Benzema, Mbappe.
Switzerland XI: Sommer; Elvedi, Akanji, Rodriguez; Widmer, Freuler, Xhaka, Zuber; Shaqiri, Embolo; Seferovic.